Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Here and back again

Aaah .. A really long time ..

I'm currently in hospet, k'taka .. My baby cousin naming ceremony tomo .. Gonna get to dress up .. Hopefully, there are some appropriate watchers to watch. There's gonna be an open bar too but i'm quite sure not a drop ll go down my throat .. I'm the hosting family n damn, i'm a girl

The past few months have been quite eventful as far as friends are considered .. Picked a few up .. Dropped a couple .. Things are going awesome with msk ! .. Plus, my birthday went by in mid october .. Got a samsung star mobile phone from mom and a sexy apple itouch from my guy .. Good ppl i have in my life

Let me let u know that i'm gonna post regularly from now on .. Got a pretty stable internet connection at last .. Chal i'm bored now




No comments: