Sunday, August 17, 2008

Croc skins, Turtle backs

I was watching "Feast Bazar Year" on Discovery T&L .. They were showing Damascus .. And what a lay .. erm .. i mean, what a spread .. They sell croc skins .. turtle backs .. all reptile shit like they were carrots and beans .. wonder how (il)legal it is .. lol

And talking of feasts, the past two days have been a banquet time at my home .. lol .. what ever i like .. how much ever i want of it :D .. wonderful .. na ? .. Anyways, mom tried in vain, in fact failed miserably in trying to persuade me to extend my holidays .. lol .. so ll be leaving this afternoon most prolly :) ..

Btw i'm deeply disappointed with the boys in my class .. some 61 in number (boys alone) .. they are yet to start giving proxies !! cmon guys .. buck up .. And yet to meet a blogger from sastra .. :( .. Such a big passion of mine .. and no one to share it with .. haaa ...

And hey .. i got to swap phones with msk this week .. a samsung F700 .. what a grand beauty .. lol .. Now i'm bent on buying a touch phone (when i get to, that is :| ) .. The F700 is not even out in India .. I'm looking to test-use an iphone (is that possible ?!!) .. let's see ..

Had rava dosa for breakfast .. and it's lying heavy on my stomach .. gotto go sleep :D .. i know it's been a very eclectic post .. lol .. but who cares ? ..

No comments: