Thursday, July 17, 2008

Weather Cock

A recent post in a friend's blog inspired me to do this ..

I may have possibly been the only kid to never have said, " I wanna become A Doctor !! "
Dont know why but medicine never struck like a career made for me .. lol .. But i had quite other fancies ..

When i was 12, i wanted to do genetic engineering.
When i was 13, i wanted to become a psychologist, cos i met a really beautiful psychologist then .. (didnt realise i was not beautiful) ..
When i was 14, i wanted to do aeronautics.
When i was 15, i decided i wanted to get into computers and then managemnet
When i was 16, i was bent on getting into iit and getting into an iim and working my ass of in bengaluru .. for IBM may be
When i was 17 .. ahem .. that is NOW .. i want to get out of India as soon as possible .. and get my mba from Wharton ..

There you go ..

3 comments:

Chandarr said...

Seems u have experienced idea change more frequently than me.Hope the present thinking doesnt change for some time...lol.

Ken said...

haha i hope for the same ..

Karthik Manamcheri said...

i don't even remember what i wanted to become ..!!